Well, it was good that I tweaked my goals. For a recap, my revised goals and my progress:
1. Two hours a week on my author platform. From Wednesday through Saturday, I only spent about half an hour, so I need to make up some time here.
2. I will post at least once a week on my Lapidary Prose blog. I managed one post late Saturday.
3. I will work at writing or related tasks roughly two hours a day; I met this goal, but most of my writing time on Thursday and Friday was spent writing about 6,200 words for work. I read a lot, and did get some ROW80 writing done as well.
4. Two new articles; the book proposal is off for consideration. The draft article will be back from my torturer, oh I mean, my editing partner on Monday.
5. Two revised articles; not much going on with these yet, beyond doing some literature review.
6. One book review a week on my blog; I’ve read several short stories, but need to get my reviews out.
7. Fifteen minutes a day walking with my dogs; done, yay!
I played around with writing an article about a local point of interest. I like to describe things, and I thought I would like to write about it, but not only was it incredibly difficult, but it was awful, just completely awful. It read like a really bad government brochure. Awful, and so disappointing. Well, I will dust myself off, and keep trying.