The party is coming! The party is coming! On October 5th, the #ROW80 hashtag is going to light up like the stage at a teen rock concert. There’s going to be a 24-hour celebration for:
- All the participants who just finished Round 3 of ROW80.
- Anyone who plans to post their goals and dive into Round 4.
- The amazing people who supported the ROW80 writers throughout the year (y’all REALLY deserve a drink!)
- Theme: “Rock the Row”
However you want to work that in is great. I leave it to your outrageously creative imagination!
- Date: October 5th, 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM ET in the U.S.
This also happens to be the first day of check-in so there should be a ton of ROW80 fun happening around the blogosphere.
- Party will be held at the #ROW80 hashtag.
Fire up your Tweet Deck or HootSuite and let’s get jiggy with it.
- Photo Competition:
You can start now…we won’t tell. Start digging for or taking photos that reflect the theme. We’ll do our best to gather them and decide on the best to spotlight in a post at the ROW80 blog. Once the readers vote, the 1st place winner gets a copy of Kait Nolan’s latest book, Red, in e-book format!!
- Friendly Blog Competition
We will also post a mash-up of favorite ROCK THE ROW posts at the Row80 blog.
Jenny Hansen is developing some polls ready so everyone can vote on these things. 🙂
What is a Twitter party?
This is where we all stop in to the #ROW80 hashtag all day long and play and party together – trading news, pictures, music and jello shots. It’s going to be a great time! Please promote it as much as you can between now and then. Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 Partiers!