- I will spend one hour a day writing book reviews until I catch up. When I have caught up, I will spend one hour a day creating a blueprint for the fiction works languishing in my file drawer.
- I will spend one hour a day reading and annotating craft books.
- Comment on at least five blogs per week.
- Work on my Facebook page for one hour per week; when that is updated, use this hour for my author platform.
- Catch up with Twitter for a half-hour per day.
- Check on the ROW80 Facebook page daily.
- Walk at least 5,000 steps a day, tracked by a pedometer.
- Use the stairs whenever I am not carrying boxes.
- Contact my closest friends at least once per week.
- Contact my children at least once per week.