As I watch snow flurries, I wanted some virtual spring at hand. It helps more than I would have imagined. I am slowly bringing myself out of hibernation, searching for warm sunlight and renewal.
I’ve spent the week in reflection, working through what I want to achieve in the next Round. I wouldn’t call this Round a failure, but I do want to reassess my goals. How about you? Any great ideas for the next Round?
My ROW80 update:
- Meditate for no less than ten minutes a day. Yes.
- Find gratitude for at least one thing every day. Yes.
- Return to the daily habit of at least 250 words a day. Not this week.
- Never sit when I can stand, never stand when I can pace. Stand for at least 5 minutes every hour; pace for at least 5 minutes every hour; walk for 5 minutes every 2 hours. Yes.
- Contact every extended family member on their birthday. Yes.
- Reply to comments on blogs within two days. I’ve fallen behind this week.
This is the last week of Round One, so take the time to visit the linky here.