A Round of Words in 80 Days is a writing challenge “that knows you have a life,” balancing accountability to a group of colleagues with realistic, measurable, goals. If this sort of challenge sounds interesting, click here for the skinny from the creator, Kait Nolan.
During Round One, I succeeded in creating several daily habits: meditating, finding gratitude, connecting, and moving. I plan to concentrate on the remaining two trouble spots for Round Two. If I achieve them mid-Round, I have more in the wings.
1. Return to the daily habit of at least 250 words a day.
2. Comment/reply to comments within two days.
My life goals are broad, split into the following five areas:
- Personal: Live mindfully and positively.
- Professional: Make and protect the time to write
- Physical: Move more
- Emotional: Reconnect with family and friends
- Spiritual: Meditate
A crucial part of ROW80 is the community. Please go check out some of the other participants’ goals here.