One week in, I’m thinking a lot about accountability and not falling into the victim mentality. I make too many excuses for myself, and I need to stop. My reaction to Kait’s opening post was recognition and shame. What was your reaction? I’d love to know, so feel free to go read it if you haven’t done so yet.
- I am getting much better about checking in, although I do realize it is early days yet.
- I have been getting around to other RoWers reasonably well.
Although I haven’t yet achieved my time goals, I am better about social media.
I have begun working on electronic files, comparing copies on hard drives, flash drives, and the cloud.
- I need to work better to protect my time. I tend to give up when life gets in the way.
- I hope to get better about visiting participants and replying to comments.
- I’m going to add more measures to the goal of protecting my time, and a measurable goal to the writing. I want to write or outline for an hour five days a week, with a goal of 350 words a day.
Please support and encourage other RoWers by visiting the linky.